Monday, August 31, 2009

Walking On the Edge

Photo: Runaway by piskunony



I want to cry.

But I don't want to reveal that I am weak.

I want to cry.

But all of my secrets might seeeep....


...through.


And all of those bitches...

... of whooom...

I want to keep out.

.... Will get inside of my head

And at this point...

They'll make me wish for death.


I am a zombie.

The blood inside has gone straight black.

I am a zombie.

With no home to go running back...

.... to.


I walk these streets,

Aimlessly, blind, and unable to see,

That these streets,

May become the death of me.


But as I walk, I seem to realise.

That my thoughts wander and I feel peace.

Those close to me may talk and criticize

And they will never ever understand this release.


To go 'home' is almost certain death

To go 'back' is the same fate

Staying still, may even end my breath

Because I walk alone, so late.


But the truth is...

I am becoming addicted

... or conflicted...

with not being able to stop.


I want to keep walking

and walking

until my heart eventually stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment